This tour takes you on a walk around Venice's city centre, as well as to visit its two most important monuments: St Mark's Basilica and Doge's Palace. By making a reservation with Buendía Tours for this combined tour, you save money and time!
Our guide will explain every detail of the Doge's Palace in Venice
The Doge's Palace in Venice will be the first stop on our guided tour
Discover St. Mark's Basilica in Venice with Buendía Tours
We will admire this beautiful painting in one of the entrances of St. Mark's Basilica in Venice
Glass Factory Tour
An hour-long visit to a one of Venice's most famous glass factories is included, free of charge, for all our clients after the tour.
The most complete guided tour available in Venice, an offer that combines the city's 3 most popular tours:
The tour begins and ends in Piazza San Marco.
This St Mark's Basilica and Doge's Palace Guided Tour is a fascinating way do discover two of the most important monuments in Venice and we wholeheartedly recommend it to anyone who wants to learn about the political and religious history of this beautiful place. If you want to enjoy this city to the fullest, put your trust in Buendía Tours and book from the selection of activities we offer in Venice.
Address: Piazza San Marco, 30124 Venice, Italy
Plaza San Marcos
- 30124 Venecia, Italia
- 9:00 h - Monday to Saturday
- 4 h approx
- English guide
- Skip-the-line entrance to the Doge's Palace
- Skip-the-line entrance to St. Mark's Basilica
- Additional entrance to the 4 museums in St. Mark's Square
- 1 hour visit to a glass factory (optional)
- Visit to the crypt of St. Mark's Basilica
- Entrance to the armory
- Entrance to the Museum of St. Mark's Basilica
- Entrance to the Treasury of St. Mark's Basilica
- Entrance to the terrace of St. Mark's Basilica
- General: 99 €
- Under 6 years: Free
Covid 19 Travel Health
The service complies with local regulations and the necessary hygiene measures to avoid infections related to the coronavirus