Discover the incredible city of Ghent with this Free Tour! Our English-speaking guides will take you to all the important locations and monuments of one of the most popular medieval towns in Europe, and help you understand its history.
The meeting point for this Free Tour will be in front of the Belfry of Ghent, in Sint-Baafsplein Square, from where you will discover the rest of the city.
With Buendía Tours you will understand why Ghent is such a popular destination for tourists and anyone interested in European history.
During the tour you will visit:
- Castle of Gerald the Devil
- St. Bavo's Cathedral, home to the Van Eyck brothers' famous Adoration of the Mystic Lamb painting
- Belfry of Ghent
- The unique Townhall, a building that combines gothic and renaissance styles
- St. Nicholas' Church
- Masons' Guild Hall
- Herb and grain pier
- Gravensteen Castle, the old majestic residence of the Counts of Flanders
- Patershol District
- Meat market
- Fish market
- Vrijdagmarkt (Friday Market)
Our guides will answer all your questions and recommend the best restaurants, pubs and museums to visit during the rest of your stay in Ghent once the tour is over. Feel free to ask!
In front of the Belfort of Ghent (bell tower).
Address: Sint-Baafsplein, 9000 Gent, Bélgica
- 9000 Gante
- 2h30 min approx
- English guide
Pets are Welcome on the walking tour