Discover Rotterdam's historic city centre with an expert English-speaking guide with this private tour that can be modified to adapt to your needs and preferences.
The cube houses (Kubuswoningen) are a set of innovative houses designed by the architect Piet Blom
Discover Rotterdam at your own pace with our guides
The Rotterdam Skyline, one of the most impressive in the Netherlands
Rotterdam is an 800-year-old city with a rich history, that grew over time to become an important industrial port but was devastated by World War II bombings. After the war, the city was rebuilt and today it boasts an impressive combination of avant-garde architecture and restored historical buildings, and has also recovered its status one of Europe's main ports.
Our guides will meet you wherever you prefer: your hotel (as long as its in central Rotterdam), a restaurant or anywhere else in the city centre. Buendía Tours will do everything to make sure your experience is as enjoyable and comfortable as possible.
Here is a list of the most important monuments and locations in the city that our guides will help you discover:
- Rotterdam Centraal: spacious and modern train station
- Oude Haven: the old port of Rotterdam
- Koninginnebrug: a suspension bridge that connects the Feyenoord district with the Northern Island
- The cube houses: a famous and peculiar piece of modern architecture and a must-see for any tourist
- Markthal: Rotterdam's first indoor market and a true architectonic jewel
- The Destroyed City: an impressive 6-metre-tall sculpture that commemorates the Nazi bombings of 1940
- Rotterdam Townhall: one of the few buildings to survive the World War II bombings
- Laurenskerk: the oldest church in the city
Discover Rotterdam's history and most impressive buildings with our expert guide, who will make the visit unforgettable.
This Private Tour can be modified to better adapt to your needs, please don't hesitate to contact us. We take care of everything so that you can focus on enjoying!
Our guides will wait at Rotterdam Central Station or if you prefer, we can pick you up at your hotel whenever it is central.
Address: Estación Central de Róterdam
Estación Central de Róterdam
- Róterdam, Países Bajos
- English guide
- 2h 30 approx
- Up to 25 people* : 120 €
*Ask us for larger groups
- Free up to 48 hours before the start of the activity
- 50% of the amount paid between 24 and 48 hours before the start of the activity
- Within 24 hours before the start of the activity there is no right to a refund
Covid 19 Travel Health
The service complies with local regulations and the necessary hygiene measures to avoid infections related to the coronavirus