In Buendía we are going to make the time profitable, these things that must be seen in Paris are going to be included, with this little and necessary things that must be done if we go to Paris. Believe us, Paris seen from the Seine is not seen from any other place. Reserve this trip to Versailles from Paris combined with the boat tour and enjoy Paris without stress and without missing anything. In addition, and this is no little note, reserving this combined trip, you save 8 euros, because it is cheaper than reserving the trips separately.
Boat trip in Seine river passing by the Conciergerie
Boat trip in Seine river passing by the Notre Dame
Versailles, Palace and their gardens in Paris
Inside the Versailles Palace, discover it in our trip from Paris
Showing image 1 of
Itinerary of the trip to Versailles from Paris
Departing from Paris in the morning with one of our guides, we will accompany you by train to Versailles, the city that was the capital of France during several periods of the XVII, XVIII and XIX centuries. After one hour of travel we will arrive to one of the symbols of Europe.
Versailles stands out for its buildings, rooms and gardens. The most famous thing of the palace is, without doubts, inside and outside of its walls: it has more tan 1800 hectares of land. In our tour, exclusively in English, we are going to discover the story of the Sun King, the story of its buildings and its incredible gardens, the curiosities that make Versailles unique, the scandals that shook the monarchy and led to the revolution.
In the Versailles tour we will discover:
- The Palace, exterior explanation of the building and main rooms.
- Main Versailles patios and André Le Notré
- The Palace fountains
- Versailles Treaty
- View of the outside of the Hall of Mirrors and chamber of the King
- The Grand Canal
- The mistery of the diamonds necklace
- The abduction of Persefone
- The march over Versailles
- Story of the Sun King and the France of XVII, XVIII and XIX centuries
Itinerary of the Boat trip
Enjoy an hour of boat trip in the Seine to rediscover the splendour of the edges and Parisian monuments. The lowest market price.
Paris will never be a complete trip without a boat trip in its famous river Seine, contemplate in the best manner the monuments of the most visited city in the world, simply Paris.
One hour of relax, from bridge to bridge, to follow the progress of the most beautiful monuments in the heart of the full-of-life Paris. The trip begins at the foot of the Eiffel tower. During the boat trip in Seine, comments in English are offered. Your visit to Paris will only be completed when you have seen the city from the water.
You will find our guides at the Invalides metro exit (lines 8 and 13) so that you can better locate, we will tell you that there is a food kiosk at the METRO exit.
(We remind you that in the Invalides station there are two exits, the RER and the metro, remember that it is the METRO exit).
Look for the flag of Spain in our umbrellas The guides wear a black jacket with the logo of Buendía Tours and our sponsor Air Europa
Address: 75007 Paris, Francia
Low season - Nov 1st to Mar 31st
- 9:30 h - Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday
High season - Apr 1st to Oct 31st
- 9:30 h - Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- 6h30 min approx in Versalles
- Free return
- 1 h approx boat trip
- Guide in English
- Complete entrance to Versailles (gardens and palace)
- Itinerary in boat trip
- Audio guide in English for the palace
- Entrance without queues (gardens only)
Price Low season
- General: 48 €
- Under 26 years old European residents: 32 €
- Between 18 & 3 years old: 32 €
- Under 3 years old: Gratis
Price High season
- General: 55 €
- Under 26 years old European residents: 39 €
- Between 18 & 3 years old: 39 €
- Under 3 years old: Free
- Until 48 hours before, 80% will be refunded
- Until 24 hours before, 50 % will be refunded
- Within the 24 hours before the beginning of the activity there is no right to refund